- Your privacy is very importand to us and therefore any information that you upload on our website will be stored on a secure server. Our secure server encrypts your identity number and payment card details in order to minimise the risk of unauthorised discosure or interception.
- We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your consent unless we are compelled to do so by law.
- No card entry would be possible on the Drops web shopping cart as all traffic will be securely posted to the payment pages.
- No credit card data will be stored.
- No unauthorized access to the payment pages site will be permitted. Only Drops as a known entity will be allowed to direct encrypted payloads to the payment pages.
- You may visit the website without providing any personal information. The website servers will in such instances collect the IP address of your computer not your email.
- Regarding payment intergration, client has to provide all details needed.
- We have a review section for each products where users can leave comment and review the product.
Accuracy of website content and prices.
- All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the information on our website, social media channel and email marketing is accurate and up to date.
- Drops serves the right to limit the quantities of any item offered for sale on the Drops online store.
- Any reviews uploaded by users or any authorised experts invited as our guests are their opinions alone and do not in any way represent our views, opinions, beliefs or values.
Users Comments/ reviews
- We value your comments, reviews, ideas, suggestions and feedback via our website. We will not compensate you in any way whatsoever for your comments. Once received, your comments will become our property and we will not be limited in any way in the use, commercial or otherwise of any of your comments.
- We warrant that your comments and or reviews do not and will not violate the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or any other personal or proprietary right. You agree not to disclose, submit or offer any comments that are or contain any defamatory, unlawful, abusive or obscene material. We disclaim any liability towards any third party regarding your comments and you shall remain accountable towards any third party regarding any harm caused by your comments.
Use of our Logos, content amd images
- You are not permitted to use the content of our website , our logos or any product or other images that appear on our website without our prior written consebt. Unauthorised use, reproduction, modification and or distribution is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of our intellectual property rights.
Disclaimers and Exclusions of Liability
- The use of our website is entirely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that the functions provided by the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by law, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused arising from the access or use of our website or the purchase of any of our products or services.
- In the event that any clause contained in these Terms is unvalid or unforceable, then such clause shall not affect the validity or enforceablility insofar as the remaining clauses of these Terms are concerned.
- You agree, to indemnify us any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred by reason of any act or omission on your part or that of any third party acting on your behalf in connection with your use of our website and or your purchase of any products or services.We shall not be regarded as having waived, or be precluded from excercising any right.
- under these Terms by reason merely that we have provided any indulgence to you or we fail to exercise or delay excerising any right we may have, whether the same right or other right.